Ultimas

Comentários nas redes sociais das estrelas da WWE sobre o EC

Após o Elimination Chamber terminar, várias estrelas da WWE comentaram o que aconteceu no PPV nas redes sociais. Eis alguns comentários:...

Triple H sobre The Wyatt Family x The Shield: "Incredible..... Was that the beginning of the end? Or the end of the beginning?"

Michael Cole diz que errou ao indicar que Naomi precisou de fazer uma cirurgia no olho: "My apologies to @naomiwwe she DOES NOT need surgery. My bad. She will out of action a few weeks however. I misspoke"

Naomi provocou AJ Lee: "Broken bones heal...I will be back, you will face me, and I WILL WIN THE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP @WWEAJLee"

Brie Bella sobre derrota de Daniel Bryan: "You have to be kidding!!!! Wow! I really thought @WWEDanielBryan was going to win! #NoNoNo"

Jim Ross sobre o main-event do PPV: "#WWEChamber main event a damn good piece of business."

Cameron sobre a sua derrota: "I may have won half the battle,but the war is just beginning! #Cameron4DivasChamp #WWEChamber #girlbye"

"Breaking the mold...No one said it would be easy, but in the end it will be worth it. 1st ppv match for the title and it won't stop there! #underdog #wwechamber"
Com tecnologia do Blogger.